One- and Many-Body Aspects of Quantum Chemistry
Recording of a talk I gave at Jens Eisert’s group, November 2021:
- Tequila Overview paper: arxiv:2011.03057
- Automatically Differentiable Unitary Coupled-Cluster: arxiv:2011.05938 (applications to Adaptive Solvers and Excited States):
- Basis-Set-Free VQEs: arxiv:2008.02819
- Separable Pair Approximations: arXiv:2105.03836 (compact and classically simulable quantum circuits)
- Directly Determined PNOs: JCP:10.1063/1.5141880 (the machinery that runs in the back of the Basis-Set-Free VQE and the tequila madness interface - not on arxiv but I can send you the pdf :-))
- Overview of Unitary Coupled-CLuster: arXiv:2109.15176
Relevant tequila tutorials:
- basic usage: General how-to for tequila
- basis-set-free H2 toy code: Minimal qubit Hamiltonian of H2 in basis-set-free representation. If you don’t have time and just want one molecule.
- SPA ansatz: Examples for the SPA ansatz and a collection of precomputed basis-set-free representations of molecules (if you don’t want to compile madness).
- madness-interface: If you want to compute your own molecular orbitals from scratch.