Talk at QHACK-2021
I gave a talk at QHACK-2021.
My slides in form of a notebook are provided here.
If you experience trouble in the future (due to updates on tequila) feel free to raise an issue here or contact me directly.
- Tequila Overview paper: arxiv:2011.03057
- Automatically Differentiable Unitary Coupled-Cluster: arxiv:2011.05938 (applications to Adaptive Solvers and Excited States):
- Basis-Set-Free VQEs: arxiv:2008.02819
- Separable Pair Approximations: arXiv:2105.03836 (compact and classically simulable quantum circuits)
- Directly Determined PNOs: JCP:10.1063/1.5141880 (the machinery that runs in the back of the Basis-Set-Free VQE and the tequila madness interface - not on arxiv but I can send you the pdf :-))
- Overview of Unitary Coupled-CLuster: arXiv:2109.15176